
It is a Transforers Birthday for Riley today!
We will go to church this morning and at 3 pm he will have his party. We bought all kinds of Transformers things; a blanket for when he has his tonsils out and for fall & winter, also a backpack with the famous "Bumblebee" transformer on it. Mom sent some money so we have her presents amongst these as well. I will have photos of this tomorrow.
3 comments:
Hi Dana, Thank you for picking up a present for Riley with the money I sent. I just looked up empty nest syndrome, and of course that is what I have, but it does not tell how to deal with it. I think it is like everything else, time will take care of it. I just have to understand that the "little girl" has grown up. Gosh that is so hard for me to do. I always make mountains out of mole hills. Well wwill talk to you later this afternoon. Just have to brush the tears away.Darn time flies so fast. Love Mom
Hi Danna, just catching up with your posts since I was away at the weekend. I love how you 'introduced' yourself to your hubby, how cute is that, but so wonderful that the two of you realize you've been so busy and need to make time for each other.
I will be praying for Riley that all goes well with his op and that he has a speedy recovery.
Hope you have a lovely week off work.
Hugs
The transformers masks are great! I am 28 but I admit that I have a transformers shirt!
Post a Comment