We have been getting ready for the big Open House tomorrow. It will be from 10 am to 2 pm. All of us in our office will be glad when it is all over. But guess what? When I look out the window it is dark and looks like the middle of winter. It isn't as cold as winter but for here in July, well, I guess it is cold. It is in the 60's. All of us are really "bummed" here in the northwest. The rest of the country is having summer when we are having an early fall. Hopefully it will snap out of it and before the morning. We have our event and we don't know if it will rain or not. We have planned for both... rain or sunshine. Which of course is double the work.
If you don't mind, I think I will turn in now and get some rest. Have a wonder Friday! And if you are blog free on the weekends... have a good weekend too. Good night!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great weekend, Danna! Hope the sun comes out for you. (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment