Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

Sunday
As most of you know, I don't post usually on Sundays. I preschedule this notice ahead of time. I do know that I plan go to church and to work at the Auburn Good Ol Days booth for the college, take down the canopy, tables, and things. Then take it back to the college. I will have tomorrow off and I do not know what I will be doing. Probably just taking it easy. Norma a rep from another community college near by mentioned meeting at the new theater in town and seeing "Mama Mia" which is TOTALLY a chick flick. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi My Darling Daughter, Happy Sunday. Will be talking to you later today, but just wanted to say, it will not be too long that we will fly up to visit. Oct. 5th will come fast. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Danna,
Just poppin' on over to see how you have been - busy as usual :) I am soryr to hear that you didn't get the job you were trying to get. It always bothers me when you find out 2nd hand or even worse, not at all that you didn't get the position.

Have a wonderful week ahead - OH! I loved looking at all your pictures.