We continue today with our conference at the student union at Clark CC. We will finish around 2 pm. It is almost a 3 hour drive back to Seattle. Some people here are from Canada, Denver, and Oregon. So it isn't just us from WA. There is only 60 of us and this is when we network with those that do the same job.
We are now checked out of our hotel. I love staying in a hotel. I have had the pleasure to stay in 3 this spring and summer. I like watching cable too which we don't have at home at the moment.
Those of us that were out singing last night dragged in and all of us have a rough sounding voice.
Some will go shopping in Portland because there isn't any sales tax in Oregon. It is nice for big items or Christmas shopping.
Talk to you back in the Emerald city.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Danna! Sounds like you're having fun. We were in Vancouver quite a few years ago AND ENJOYED IT. wE TOOK THE FERRY TO vICTORIA. (Darn caps lock!) I like hotels, too. Oregon: no sales tax and no pumping your own gas! ;) Have a safe trip home! (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment