Mom will be going home today from the hospital. I have not yet found out what AMR is exactly but there are liasons in her colon cause by a medication that she takes daily. She has to get off of that medication for a few weeks so that the liasons can heal. She, other than that and the other things I have mentioned, is fine. She will be feeling better soon.
Today we have another 160 students from a middle school near by the college. We had the other 160 7th grade students last week. It will be busy. Next week we have two middle schools coming for a visit. May is very middle school busy.
Again, thank you for praying for mom. I know some of you will be off for a blog free weekend so have a good time. It is going to be close to 90 degrees here to day. I know... it happens here too.
HUGS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am pleased your Mom is able to go home, and I shall keep her in my prayers. It must be hard for you bieng so far away.
Have the best weekend you can OK.
Warm hugs.
What medication was she taking? I take several medications daily. One is for cholesterol and the other is for depression. I need to schedule my colonoscopy. Have you had one yet?
Post a Comment