The Roaring River Bed and BreakfastToday we will head to North Bend to the Bed and Breakfast that we stayed at when we got married. The name of the B and B is The Roaring River... named so because a river is right there next to it. Here is it's description:
The Roaring River Bed and Breakfast is situated on 2.6 Acres on the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River outside of North Bend, WA. It has a spectacular view of the river, mountains, forests, and occasional wildlife. The wonderful sound of the river is constant and will lull you into a blissful sleep each evening.
The Roaring River Bed and Breakfast is situated on 2.6 Acres on the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River outside of North Bend, WA. It has a spectacular view of the river, mountains, forests, and occasional wildlife. The wonderful sound of the river is constant and will lull you into a blissful sleep each evening.
You can just click on the name to see the website. I will take pictures too of what we see although the website does a good job. We'll be in the Tall Firs Room this time... the first time we were in the Rock and Rose Room, and then another time in the Bear Iris Room. I am making my way around to all the rooms. The cabin would be fun to stay at too.
I have plans today to get the guys hair cut and to get some things around the house done before we take off. Yesterday I went out and got a lot of Easter goodies for the little guys Easter baskets. I will try putting those together soon and post a picture of what I did.
I will post again later on Sunday. I want to get my posts up to where they are posting the day you are reading them. Hugs... See you later.
3 comments:
Hi Danna!
The B&B sounds wonderful! Got your message about Thomas the Train. Harrison would LOVE it! Maddy would enjoy it too. Sounds like a winner. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately! Just busy. Take care. XOXO, Amy
The B&B sounds so nice..it's wonderful to get away for just a little while. We will spend Sunday afternoon at a St. Patrick's Day party...the weather will be perfect which is great since the party is outside and of course here in New Orleans there is always a parade! (((hugs))))
Hi Danna! Have a wonderful time on your little getaway! I'm assuming this is spring break time for you? Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing photos when you return! (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment