When I got home, I did some deep cleaning in the kitchen. Took things off the counters and cleaned all the appliances. Then I started to move into the dining area. I took note of all the things I want to change or add. Tomorrow I will make an effort in the living room (which will not be hard because I did a lot last week when I took the tree down). Can you believe it? I am still finding Christmas things that need to be packed here and there.
Yesterday I was working at my desk at home and realized how much I need to work there and get things in order. It is a "hotspot" that ends up collecting items to read or do etc.
As I am writing this, our Seattle football team is playing in a playoff with the Red Skins. Dave turned it on and Kari came in after working today to sit down to watch it too. It is quiet everywhere you go while a game like that is going on. I know Phillip is at the game and some of the guys from Dave's office is there also. We don't even watch football but we have the game on the TV. It looks like they have won the game now (35-14) and that they will be playing Green Bay next. They are really celebrating tonight everywhere downtown.

Speaking of Aaron, he is going downtown too tonight for his homecoming. He just left all dressed in his tux. It seems odd not going with him and escorting him and his date around. Last year they went to the Space Needle and we went to the Red Robin on the water front and waited. Now he drives and is 18... that makes a difference. The picture above is Aaron dressed and ready to go. I was lucky to get this picture on my blackberry because he was running a few minutes late and didn't want to stop too long for pictures.
I got a couple of DVDs for this weekend. Our weather forcast is rain (surprise... NOT), rain, and more rain plus wind just for fun. They are trying to suggest that we may have snow also. I don't know what we will have. Last night we had a lot of wind. Not like Santa Anas but I would wake up and hear it blowing outside. I am sure that a few branches rather than trees were falling. So staying home and doing things like cleaning, watching DVDs, and reading sounded the best idea this weekend.
Well, I will jump off now and go see if there is anything that I can eat around here. Have a great evening.
1 comment:
Hi Danna, I found you over at Tania's site so I thought I would stop by and leave a note too. I hope you are having a terrific weekend. Huggles
Post a Comment