I will have to post one more time without pictures since the phone repair person won't be here til tomorrow. I already have the draft written ready to go. Oh well.
Today was the most quiet day yet out of the three days I worked this week. Jena, a part time student worker, was suppose to be there with me today but I think she found something better to do. As for me, I decorated my little cube. (I have pictures of that too but let's not go there). At lunch I went to a little place that I have been going to for years where one can get antiques and other items. I decided I would like to put a little lamp in my cube for more light and a homey feeling. Afterall, it is my home away from home. So I found the perfect size for a lamp on top of my file cabinet, plus it also compliments my lighthouse picture which is above it. I also found a pot of flowers too which had the right colors as well. My creative juices were flowing which made the time go by quickly. (My boss can't have real flowers around so this is a good thing)
I am now off for four days in a row now. I feel that my time at work was just as equal to bring off this season. I organized at work rather than at work which is important too. I only spoke to less than 5 people today so I had a lot of "me" time while working on work projects.
I am beginning to form a plan for New Years Eve. My friend Susie and I are planning to have us (couples) go to a movie or stay in and play games (and eat chips and dip etc). It all has to do with timing. I plan on having a small family dinner on New Years Day. I will probably go towards having a roast, salmon (a big NW favorite), or Mexican food. They all sound good right now. Yum
In the meantime I plan on taking down the Christmas things slowly. I have already packed one box full of stuff. I have about 4 boxes of Christmas decorations. As I pack things I go pick out things to pass on to the Goodwill. And I clean up the house as I go too. For some reason I want to start a new year with a clean house.
Wish me luck with getting the phoneline fixed tomorrow. Oh and I go to WW tomorrow. It might not be the greatest of weigh ins. If it isn't, well we will go from there but hopefully I maintained. Heah, right. No way after this week. Have a goodnight
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment