Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Flylady here

Organization has always been a tough thing to do sometimes. Especially when one works FT. But if I remember, it was hard when I didn't too. I found this website that offers help called Flylady.com (you'll have to Google it... Not there with adding this stuff yet) it can help or be overwhelming so one would have to choose what fits for each one. I am not a perfectionist about it all so I do alright and it really helps. Today is anti-procrastination day which means to do one thing you've put off. I am counting blogging today.
Love Marie-Go Helio
Have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danna! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) I'm very happy that you began your Daily Data so I have a way to respond to the nice comments you always leave me. I'll add you to my reads. :) I'm sure Denise can also help you with any questions you may have about Blogger since she uses this format. Have a great rest of the week! (((Hugz)))

Denise said...

Hi Danna, I'm so glad you decided to blog. How can I say this without sounding rude, but I wondered when I saw your first comment at my blog "who is this"? I always love getting new vistors to my blog but then there was no link to a blog to visit back! It was a strange feeling not being able to return the visit and say Hi back to you.
I'm happy you've now decided to blog and I will surely check in daily to see what you're up to.
I've just recently started using blogger but have a friend who has given me some pointers on the html stuff. If you have any questions let me know. I do know that to link something you just need to hightlight that word and then click on the link symbol above your post box (it looks like a chain link!).
Hugs Denise